AdvantagesCaCuSol 1500 - Heating with the SUN -
Heat generation with the sun is usually considered uneconomic.
The PV Heater proves the opposite! It directly uses the power of a PV system to heat up water with an electric heating element.
Thus, water for heating systems and domestic water is heated up in the buffer tank. The efficiency achieves up to 99%!
The PV heater reduces the share of fossile energy sources like oil or gas for the heating process - all year, even in wintertime!
The system operates with low voltages of max. 50 V so that the sanitary installer or user could wire the system alone.
The PV heater is maintenance free and does not need any auxiliary power systems like pumps.
- wires instead of pipes
- easier and cost efficient installation
- lower pipe losses
- retrofittable in existing installations with standard 1 1/2" AG
- no additional heat exchange necessary
- no temperature stress on components
- no additional auxiliary power necessary
- yield generation even in wintertime due to immediate use of diffuse irradiation
- easy system monitoring
- max. water temperature: 95 °C
- Recommended PV power: 2,025 W
- Heat power heating element: 1,500 W
- MPPT range: 18 - 42 V
- DC start-up voltage: 16 V
- Max. DC voltage: 50 V
- Max. DC current: 3 x 20 A, max. 30 A
- recommended module type: 60, 66 or 72 cells, mono or poly
- MPP-Tracker: 3
- Number of DC connections: 3 x spring clamps 2,5 - 6 mm˛
- Max. efficiency: > 99 %
- Europ. efficiency: > 99 %
- Production from / self-consumption night: 2 W / 0 W
|Product weight:||4,60 Kg|