Up to 160/320 W module power at 12/24V battery voltage.
The charge controller is connected between solar module and batteries and controls the charging process in a way that ensures a fully charged battery at all times. The controller is able to charge one single battery as well as two separate batteries with different priority.
The integrated microprocessor charges the battery in a gentle way and ensures a long lifetime of the solar batteries.
The LED show the state of charge of the battery and the charging current of the PV module.
The charge controller stops the charging mode as soon as the battery is fully charged so that overcharging of the battery is not possible.
The microprocessor controls the switching thresholds of the charging process in a precise and temperature-stable way.
Display MT1 with remote control can be connected via cable.
Yield data and all system parameters are displayed at the remote display.
- RJ45 interface for optional remote display MT1
- yield data monitoring with optional display
- PWM charging with temperature compensation
- LED show battery SOC
- ensures fully charged battery
- protection against deep discharging of the battery
- protection against reverse currents at night
- reverse polarity protection for battery AND PV module
- automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- suitable for lead-acid, gel and AGM batteries
- charge current control depending on battery SOC
- Nominal voltage: 12 / 24 V (automatic recognition)
- Nominal PV power: 160 W (12 V) / 320 W (24 V)
- Max. charging current: 10 A
- PV input voltage at 12 V battery voltage: 18 V / at 24 V battery voltage: 37 V
- Losses if not charging: < 4 mA
- Temperature compensation: -30 mV/°C/2V
- Temperature range: -35°C to +55°C
- Dimensions: 153 x 76 x 37 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Protection class: IP20 (dry room)
- Connection terminals for cable diameter: 6 mm²
The optional display MT1 (part no: 1971) for remote monitoring and control is available for purchase in our shop.