Up to 240 W module power at 24V battery voltage.
The LandStar series are programmable solar charge controllers from EPSOLAR.
All models come with an aluminium heatsink for more reliability in high-temperature environments.
PWM charge controller
A hybrid control element determines the actual state of operation and based on that optimizes the charging of the battery via pulse width modulation (PWM). This leads to various advantages, e.g. very low voltage drop (max. 0.2 V) and self-consumption (max. 0.02 A).
Therefore, PWM charge controller are a lot more efficient than simple linear controllers.
The integrated microprocessor charges the battery in a gentle way and ensures a long lifetime of the solar batteries.
The LED show the state of charge of the battery and the charging current of the PV module. The integrated under voltage protection prevents from harmful discharging of the battery.
The charge controller stops the charging mode as soon as the battery is fully charged so that overcharging of the battery is not possible.
It is suitable for all lead-acid and gel batteries. The microprocessor controls the switching thresholds of the charging process in a precise and temperature-stable way.
This charge controller is suitable for four different battery types. In the setting of battery type USER the voltages can be set and programmed individually which allows the application of Li-Ion batteries.
The switchable load output provides the possibility to switch all connected loads ON and OFF by simple push on a button or via PV software, depending on the requirements.
Additionally, the timer function allows the configuration of a night light function as soon as the chontroller recognizes "night" via the PV module voltage.
The remote display MT50 via RS485 connection or the adapter cable to PC (part 2762) enable realtime monitoring, user-specific settings and control of the charge controller. With this function, the yield data and the system parameter can be monitored and set.
- ensures fully charged battery
- suitable for lead-acid, gel, AGM and lithium-ion batteries
- protection against deep discharging of the battery
- protection against reverse currents at night
- reverse polarity protection for battery AND PV module
- optional connection of external temperature sensor possible
- RS485 interface with Modbus protocol
- automatic disconnect if the charging current exceeds the capacity of the controller
- automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- adjustable timer function (1-15 h)
- option for night light function
- LED show battery SOC
- PWM charging
- charge current control depending on battery SOC
- firmware upgrade function
- Suitable for Li-Ion batteries
- Solar light systems
- Solar home systems
- Solar monitoring
- Caravan and boats
- Solar traffic signals
- Solar power plant
- Nominal voltage: 12 / 24 V (automatic recognition)
- Max. charging current: 10 A
- Max. PV input voltage at 12 V battery voltage: 22 V / at 24 V battery voltage: 46 V
- Disconnect voltage (fully charged): 14.0 / 28.0 V
- Disconnect voltage (undervoltage): 10.5 to 11.0 / 21.0 to 22.0 V
- Overvoltage protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Losses if not charging: < 20 mA
- Voltage drop: < 240 mV
- Dimensions: 138.6 x 69.3 x 37 mm
- Weight: 130 g
- Connection terminals for cable diameter: 6 mm²
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|