The function of the integrated MPPT charge controller ensures fully digital and efficient energy storage and use. The inverter with integrated charge controller of the UPower series converts 12 / 48V direct current into 220 / 230V 50 / 60Hz alternating current with a pure sine wave. The manual adjustment of the utility and PV electricity charges enables the ideal ratio of your energy use. This makes the UPower particularly convincing in remote environments with its reliability and responsiveness.
- Charge controller and inverter in one device
- High stability in the output voltage
- Selection function for the ratio of utility and solar power
- MPPT technology for determining the maximum credit point
- Numerous protective functions:
- Overvoltage / undervoltage in the battery
- Over / under voltages at inputs and outputs
- reverse polarity
- Charging power limits
- Compensation function for temperature changes
- Protection against internal overheating with intelligent ventilation
- Sophisticated SPWM technology for the pure output of sine waves
- low distortion factor (= THD = 3%)
- 4.2 "display for showing the system status and real-time data.
- Easy adjustment of the working parameters with 4 buttons.
- Optional: Wi-Fi module for wireless monitoring and control
- Control using PC software or APP