The Suntree DC-disconnector is used for all-pole-disconnection of solar modules and is installed in the string line between the modules and the grid inverter or charger. The DC-disconnector fulfills the IEC/EN60947-3. We are talking about a high quality disconnector that can (depending on configuration) switch a maximum switching current of up to 16A at a maximum voltage of up to 500V.
- 4-pole operation, individual configuration possible (single string, double string)
- Turn-off position of the switch is lockable
- Connection for grounding
- High quality, uv-resistant case
- Fulfills the IEC/EN60947-3
- Temperature range: -40°C...+80°C
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|