Solar case with USB
Foldable solar panel 2 x 50W mono-crystalline
With USB-connector und Car-adapter (car cigar jack)
Your mobile power plant - solar energy always and everywhere!
You will never miss a single sunray again with the Westech Solar Case. With its size and manageability it is flexible and universally applicable. It is an ideal power supply for your lights, radio, pumps, fans or laptops when your are camping, hiking or on vacation. Whenever the sun shines you can recharge your batteries. The integrated USB-port lets you charge your mobile phone or any other compatible electrical device via solar energy.
When deployed, the Westech Solar Case charges a battery (with the integrated charge controller LS1024 EU 10A) which enables you to then charge any compatible device.Installation
- Ideally choose an easily accessible and sunny spot, free of any branches, twigs and obstacles.
- Take the Solar-Panel-Set out of the case.
- Open both clamps and unfold the panels.
- Extend both pegs and fix them using the existing screw connections.
- Deploy the Solar-Panel-Set facing the sun.
- Join the plug connectors of battery and charge controller. Make sure, that the battery clips do not touch each other.
- Connect the battery clips + positive (RED) and - negative (BLACK) to the correct poles of your battery. Make sure they are firmly secured.
- Use the USB-port for consumers with light load such as your mobile phone.
To maximize performance it is recommended that you regularly adjust the panel in a way that it always keeps facing the sun.
Frequently asked questions
Question: Which kind of battery can be used in conjunction with this set?
Answer: 1. Lead-batteries. 2. Gel-batteries, 3. AGM-batteries 12V
Question: Can the solar panels overcharge the battery?
Answer: The charge controller constantly regulates the charging process. The battery can not be overcharged.
Question: Can I use longer battery cables?
Answer: An extension of the cables can lead to loss in voltage which will result in the panels not having enough power anymore to charge the battery. (The cables are 4,1m long).
Question: How do I clean the solar panels?
Answer: Remove loose dust and dirt from the panel's surface with a soft broom. More firm dirt can be removed with a wet cloth. It is recommended that you clean serious pollution (bird droppings) regularly since it can damage the surface permanently.
Size relates to one module, when unfolded: 101 x 69 cm
|2 x 50 W||505x690x60||15||100||18||5.55||21.6||5.99|
|Product weight:||13,00 Kg|