The solar module converts solar light energy into electrical direct current energy and thus charges a rechargeable battery. The battery supplies electricity to an electrical device.
- Make sure that the front of the module faces the sunlight and is clear of obstructions.
- This module provides energy even when it is cloudy, but the performance is lower than in direct sunlight.
- Keep the module surface free of dust and dirt, clean with a soft cloth.
- Pay attention to the correct polarity when connecting, the cables are sufficiently marked.
- Avoid standing contact with water, alkalis and / or acids. Remove condensate with a soft, dry cloth.
- High quality, monocrystalline solar cells
- Integrated protection bypass diode
- High performance frame made of anodized. aluminum
- Maintenance free design
- Edge protection corner protection
- Long lifetime
Cells: monocrystalline silicon
Maximum power (Pmax): 100W
Voltage at Pmax: 18.1V
Current at Pmax: 5.54A
Open circuit voltage: 22.2V
Short circuit current: 6.00A
Performance tolerance: ± 3%
Operating temperature: -40 ° C ~ + 80 ° C