Westech gel battery 28Ah-200Ah 12V
The Westech Gel battery is designed for the highest energy requirements. With reliable continuous current power it ensures the function of all electrical consumers. It is ideal as a buffer for all charging and discharging processes such as solar applications.
Westech-GEL is also ideally suited for use in sports vehicles, boats, mobile homes and emergency power supplies.
- Maintenance-free lead acid battery (gel technology) from Westech-Solar.
- Absolutely maintenance-free operation, high recombination capability in cyclic operation.
- High cycle stability, robust construction, operation independent of position.
- No acid layering thanks to gel technology
- Long service life up to 12 years.
- Self-discharge of less than 3% per month.
- Robust impact and break-proof and age-resistant housing material
- Connections: Screw connection M6/M8
- State: filled and loaded
- Voltage: 12V
- Capacity: 28Ah / 55Ah / 75Ah / 100Ah / 200Ah
- Cold test current: 1030 EN
- Internal resistance: 0.008-0,003 Ohm
- Weight: 8,05-62,5kg
|Shipping weight:||30,40 Kg|