The Smartfox Pro Light constantly monitors your utility connection. If your solar system produces more electricity than you currently consume, the Smartfox Pro Light switches on predefined consumers. Continuously controllable devices such as boilers, heat pumps with hot water preparation and the charging of electric vehicles, are particularly suitable.
As soon as other appliances in the household need electricity, Smartfox detects this and reduces the flow of energy to the predefined devices. As a result, devices where the switch-on time is not important can be operated mainly with surplus energy.
- The Smartfox Pro Light 2 has an analogue output. This can be used to control infinitely variable devices such as heating elements, infrared heaters, heat pumps and charging stations for electric cars through a power controller.
- Another device can be controlled through an extra relay output.
- Dimensions [W/H/D]: 98mm x 90mm x 58mm
- Rated current: 80A | 100A or via additional converter 4995A
- Voltage supply: 3 x 230V/400VAC 50Hz
- Self-consumption: 4W
- Display: 2-line display
- Analog outputs: 1 x 24VDC | 1 x 0/4-20mA
- Outputs: 1x Make-contact relay 5A/250VAC
- Temperature input: PT1000
- Included accessories: Current transformer 80A