Adjustable semi conductor relay 12Volt 100A- 250A
The semi conductor relay is a newly developed relay without wear. It automatically disconnects 12V devices if the battery falls below a certain point (which can be set) and so prevents the battery being overly discharged. Developed with an external alarm connector it can already send an alarm signal (8-audio&/Video) prior to setting a disconnecting voltage.Made with anodised aluminum and coated connectors as well as steel safety nuts it prevents problems often occuring with other relays like corroded contacts since it does not rely on moving parts to open or close the conduction. Also it does not have a seperating diode, which is why it does not heat up even when under high load.
- Prevents overly discharging the battery. The battery is switched off after it falls below a set voltage.
- Alarm connector for long distance monitoring and identifiying low voltage.
- Weather resistant, compact size and small height.
- Very low voltage drop.
- 100% semi conductor design
- No moving parts which cause light arcs or electrical hissing.
- Automatic switching off, protection from overheating, overload, overcurrent and mass loss.
Adjustable shut off of consumers at under: 12,5/12,2/12,0/11,8 Volt battery voltage
Re-connecting voltage of consumers at: 12,5/12,8/13,0/13,5 Volt battery voltage
Maximum amperage: 100A/ 150A/ 200A /250A
|Product weight:||24,60 Kg|