Battery charger desulfator 12 - 48 Volts
- For Lead-Acid, AGM and Gel batteries
- Awakens sulfated batteries back to life
- Increases the battery performance of used batteries
- Optimizes the cold startup performance
- Extends the battery life
- Prevents battery sulfation
- Reverse of sulfate process
Whilst every discharge, the lead akkus form lead sulphat. The lead sulphat takes it´s time to form so that the battery performance and capacity sink drasticly. An extremely sulfated battery can be recognized by it´s quick full charge and discharge. The battery can´t fully load the power and then ends up being empty more quickly, because the power wasn´t sufficient.
The battery´s function gets worse and worse with this related capacity loss, until the battery eventually fails completely.
The battery charger desulfator helps to stop this process by dissolving the sulphates. In case that the sulfation only is minimal, the capacity and the life span of the battery most likely will haved improved a lot by the time the sulfator was used.
If the trigger of the defective battery is the sulfation, you can reanimate the battery in many cases and even improve the capacity.
The battery charger desulfator supplies electronically controlled high freuqency impulses, that get rid off the existing sulphate layer.
These impulses manage to revery the process, mentioned above and improve the battery performance. The charger desulfator only has to be switched in parallel to the battery/ charger.
After about 3-10 full charge-/ discharge cycles, the sulphat layer should have dissolved.
To manage the battery condition, the device has an extra digital voltage indication.
This product can be used with lead- acid-, AGM gel- batteries with a voltage of 12VDC up to 48VDC.
With new, unsulfated batteries, the Westech battery charger can extend the batteries life by a lot.
- Easily conect to the plus and minus pole of the battery
- Increased battery life due to reduced sulfation
- For 12V, 24V,36V and 48V Batteries with automatic voltage detection
- Manuel voltage Setting possible
- Soft induction peaks to prevent damage on the lead
- Automatic disconnection at low voltage (11V, 22V, 33V, 44V)
- Battery-voltage: 12V; 24V; 36V; 48V (Autosetting)
- Battery-capacity: 40Ah - 200Ah
- Working-current: max. 20mA
- Peak-current: max. 4A
- Peak-voltage: 60V - 100V
- Pulse-frequency: 60kHz
- LED working indicator
- Switch-off-current: <5mA
- Size: 83 x 58 x 33 mm
- Weight: 150g