The GoMate built-in charge controller combines design with technology and is the eye-catcher among solar charge controllers.
The fully integrable solar charge controller was developed especially for an aesthetically unobtrusive installation. It works with an efficient PWM charge mode and is equipped with a special LCD display that shows the real-time data of the system. All operating states can be read directly on the display in an uncomplicated and quick manner. The charge controller works completely automatically and is easy to operate.
GoMate regulates the PV current and protects your battery from overcharging. The device is compatible with 12-24 volt photovoltaic systems and can be used with any off-grid solar system, e.g. in mobile homes, summer houses, boats or vehicles.
- Fully integrable device in modern design
- High quality and fail-safe components for a long product life
- Intelligent 3-stage charge curve: bulk, boost/equalize and float
- Battery types: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User (AGM, Gel, Liquid and User)
- Real-time energy statistics
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Digital LCD monitor for informative display of operating parameters and error messages
- Connection for voltage drop and temperature compensation
- RS-485 interface with Modbus protocol and short circuit protection for 5V/200mA applications
- Various communication options
- Nominal charge power at operating temperature without reduction
- Comprehensive electronic protection
- Display and setting of parameters via PC software or app