Charge controller EPSolar MPPT DuoRacer 10-30A
The MPPT solar charge controller Duo Racer from EPSolar charges two batteries (BATT1 and BATT2) at the same time and is therefore ideally suited for traveling in RV, caravan or car.
BATT1 = Battery storage to supply consumers in an island system, household (supports Sealed, Gel, Flooded, LiFePO4, Li-NiCoMn)
BATT2 = Battery storage for vehicles, boats (supports only lead acid batteries)
- MPPT technology with efficiency =99.5%.
- Well-developed MPPT control algorithm to minimize MPP loss rate
- automatic limitation of charging power and charging current
- LCD display - display and setting of parameters
- RS485 port, Modbus protocol
- Compatible with LiFePo4 and Li-NiCoMn batteries
- Automatic energy saving mode when charging power is too low
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Numerous protection mechanisms (deep discharge, overcharge, overvoltage protection)
The monitoring and evaluation of the data can be realised by using the PC software. The controller must either be connected directly to the PC via RS485 cable or via WLAN/Bluetooth with the e-box-WiFi / e-box-BLE.