Charge controller MPPT XTRA XDS2 display series
Solar charge controller EPSolar XTRA-N series
- Advanced MPPT technology
- High efficiency of not less than 98%
- "ultra-fast" recording speed
- Precise detection of multiple maximum power points (MPP)
- multifunctional LCD display
- manual adjustment of the battery types, load control etc.
- negative grounding via (-) pole
- RS485 interface with MODBUS industry standard
- Fully programmable functions via PC software
- automatic limitation of charging power and current
- Large MPP operating voltage range
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Real-time energy statistics
- Overheating reduction function
- Multiple work modes for loading
The controller can be monitored and set using the MT50 display or adapter cable and software. The controller can be monitored using the PC software.
4 types of batteries can be set. In the user battery type, the voltages are freely selectable and programmable via the software (lithium batteries).
A switchable load output gives the user the option of switching all consumers connected to the solar charge controller on or off at the press of a button on the controller or via software settings on the PC.
The load output (Load) switches off in the event of undervoltage. As soon as the voltage has reached a safe point, the load output switches on again.
2 timers can control night lighting as soon as the controller detects "night" through the solar module.
Yield measurement of all system parameters and monitoring via PC software possible.
The controller can be set and monitored with the optionally available MT50 display.
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
- Maximum charging current 10-40A
- Automatic system voltage detection 12/24 V
- Solar input module open circuit voltage from 5V to 100V
- Battery deep discharge protection, overcharge protection, overvoltage protection
- RS485 interface, Modbus protocol
- Monitoring via PC software or MT50 display
- Temperature-dependent charging parameter correction
- Load output with switch-off option
- Adjustable battery types (open acid, AGM, gel, user)