FunctionFor the use of a secondary battery in a vehicle it is recommended to install an isolation relay. The installation of this relay ensures that the connection between the batteries is cut-off as long as the engine is turned off. Only if the engine is ignited, the secondary battery is connected. Especially if the vehicle is not used for a longer period, this system avoids mutual discharging of the batteries. As soon as the engine is running, both batteries get charged by the alternator.
- Caravan and Camping
- Solar systems
- NO relay with screw terminals and strap
- high shock resistance
- low contact losses
- protection class IP53
- Pinning S1
- type A
- 12 V (max. 15 V)
- Constant load: 120 / 200 A
- Peak load: 140 A / 600 A (max. 3 seconds)
- width 6.35 mm
- length 10.25 mm
Relay screw terminals:
- M6 threads
- Thred length 11 mm
- without contacts 46 x 46 x 45 mm
- with straps 46 x 46 x 62,5 mm
Type: electro magnetic relay
Part: WT662-12VDC-A-120A / 200A
Contact arrangement: A 4-pole
Contact material: Ag alloy
Switching power: 120A or 200A 14 Vd.c.
Max. contact NO: 120A / 200A
Max. contact voltage: 75 Vd.c.
Min. operation voltage: 6 Vd.c. 1 A
Contact resistance: 30 mO max. (bei 6 Vd.c. 1A)
Attraction time: = 10 ms
Cut-off time: = 5 ms
(1) between contacts: 2000 Va.c. (50/60 Hz 1 min)
(2) between coil and contact: 2000 Va.c. (50/60 Hz 1 min)
(1) between contacts: 100MO (500 Va.c.)
(2) between coil and contact: 100 M (500 Va.c.)
Operation in vibrating environment:
10mm, 5 Hz ~ 22,5 Hz.
stability 10mm DA, frequency 5 Hz to 22,5 Hz.
Temperature: -40° ~ 85°
Humidity: 35% ~ 85%
Temperature: 0° ~ 40°
Humidity: 20% ~ 80%