A hybrid actuator determines the current operating state and subsequently optimizes the charging process using the principle of pulse width modulation. Therefore PWM charge controllers are much more effective than simple linear charge controllers.
The built-in microprocessor charges the battery gently, thus guaranteeing a long life for your solar batteries.
The state of charge as well as the charging via the solar module can be recognized by the LEDs. The built-in undervoltage protection prevents excessive discharge of the battery. Overcharging of the batteries is thus prevented, as the charge controller terminates the charging process when full capacity is reached.
- Keeps the battery fully charged
- Can be used for acid, AGM, gel and lithium batteries
- Prevents the battery from giving voltage to the solar system during the night
- Polarity reversal protection for battery and solar Panel
- External battery temperature sensor connectable
- RS485/ interface with Modbus protocol available
- Automatic shutdown if the charging current exceeds the capacity of the controller
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Timer function up to 1-15 hrs Option for night lighting
- LED indicates battery charge Level
- LCD display with 4 buttons selection and menu
- PWM Modulation
- Automatic on/off switching of the charging current, depending on the battery charge Level
- 4 battery types adjustable ( open acid, AGM, Gel, User)
- Suitable for lithium batteries